Western Mortgage Specialists -- AMP Mortgage Broker of the Year
Western Mortgage Services is an Accredited Mortgage Brokerage operating as a transaction facilitator in the Western Provinces. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of residential mortgages.
With the availability of so many mortgages lenders, it can become complicated. A mortgage broker can help you navigate those challenging decisions. After all, when you go to the grocery store, you don’t settle for one brand of cereal, you look at your options! If you use an Accredited Mortgage Professional, we can help you weigh all those options until we find the one that is best for you.
Our knowledge, expertise and negotiating powers can help save you money!
Yousra Jomha, AMP
I love to help fellow Canadians in becoming home owners, whether you are a first-time home buyer or a real estate tycoon. My 19+ years as a broker speaks volumes about my experience, awards, ethics, & making dreams come true.
We are 4 time nominees and finalists in the Canadian Mortgage Professional Awards (CMP) and we were also nominated for the BBB Ethics Award, with the most recent National Award of “AMP Mortgage Broker of the Year.”
The Advantages of Using a Mortgage Broker
- A broker’s services are free. The lender that provides the mortgage loan will pay the broker a finder’s fee.
- All the negotiating and paperwork is handled by the broker.
- Canadian brokers have extended hours because they operate independently.
- A mortgage agent in Canada can source a mortgage from multiple lenders.
- Mortgage professionals have immense industry knowledge because they are not limited to one lender, so they have a broad view of the mortgage landscape.